Our team at SecureStrux has a long history of supporting both small and large organizations.
We understand the requirements to get and maintain enclave connectivity and compliance for both CCRI and RMF, while ensuring security. Our engineers are DISA-trained reviewers incorporating this additional knowledge level into all our activities. This unique blend of knowledge enables us to engineer solutions that meet various DoD requirements from day one, reduce the costs of having additional technical reviews following enclave completion, and ensuring you receive your ATO (Authority to Operate).
Enclaves, Systems & Networks
Our Enclave, Systems & Network Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Our team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) are among the best in the industry. They know the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), which also apply, implement the checks, and implement and prioritize the settings based on risk and Return on Investment (ROI).
SecureStrux is known for having technical expertise and, most importantly, our commitment and demonstrated success in delivering solutions that strengthen our client organizations’ security posture.
Our SMEs have developed and taught numerous DISA-approved courses on OS hardening, database security, web security, McAfee ePO and HBSS endpoint security, application security, vulnerability management, and network security. Our personnel are cross-trained in multiple technologies to bring efficiencies to the project and guide client staff on configuring, securing, and sustaining their environment to meet the RMF or CMMC cyber frameworks.
DoD-Managed Enclaves We Architect and Engineer
Department of Defense Managed
SIPRNet (Compliance Framework DoD RMF)
- SIPRNet stands for Secret Internet Protocol Router Network. This is the Classified Enclave used worldwide and owned by the United States. The U.S. uses SIPRNet for managing its data on its defense and military systems.
NIPRNet (Compliance Framework DoD RMF)
- NIPRNet stands for Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network. This protects sensitive and non-classified information. NIPRNET is the preferred Internet protocol of defense and military systems.
Defense Contractor Enclaves We Architect and Engineer
Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Managed
eWAN enclaves for a DCSA RMF Compliance Framework
- eWAN allows cleared contractors operating information systems distributed at multiple sites to work within a centrally managed system under a single authorization to operate.
Isolated LANs (DCSA RMF)
- A Local Area Network – a network in a classified space
P2P (DCSA RMF)
- Peer to Peer network – a group of systems that share data amongst themselves
MUSA enclaves for a DCSA RMF Compliance Framework
- Multi user stand-alone system (MUSA) – A classified machine that process information and has allows multiple users to access the same machine
SUSA enclaves for a DCSA RMF Compliance Framework
- Similar to a MUSA, but only allows a single user to access a machine
Corporate Networks (CMMC Compliance Framework)Start a conversation with Sales
Partners in Enclave, System & Network Build-outs
Simplify your path to a connected SIPRNet or NIPRNet by working with SecureStrux. From the start of the process until you receive your ATC (Authority to Connect), our team of consultants will guide your team through the entire process. We also offer managed Network Operations Center (NOC) services.
How We Work
Projects – Architecture & Engineering to stand up new or upgrade existing systems.
We will take your enclave, system, or network build-out from idea to authorized system through a series of scoped projects. Find out more about our project-based work.