(Effective October 13, 2020)
Information We Collect
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from visitors or users of our site who are under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not give us any personal information. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, please contact us, and we will delete that information from our databases.
Like most web sites, we use automatic data collection technology when you visit our web site to record information that identifies your computer, to track your use of our web site, and to collect certain basic information about you and your surfing habits. This information includes information about your operating system, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, keywords, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of a web site you visit, and similar information about your use of the web site (the “Usage Information”).
We may collect this Usage Information by using cookies and pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs). Cookies are small packets of data that a web site stores on your computer’s hard drive so your computer will “remember” information about your visit. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web site users. You can reject cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet provider’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still visit the web site, but may not be able to use some areas of the web site and/or the Services.
We do not collect Personal Information in this way, but if you have provided us with Personal Information, we may associate that information with the information collected automatically. Automatic data collection may be performed on our behalf by our services providers.
How We Use Your Information
- To identify you when you are using our web site;
- To respond to your requests and to provide you with services;
- To send you information we think you may find useful or that you have requested from us;
- To enhance and improve the web site, such as through personalized features and content;
- To analyze the use of the web site and the people visiting to improve our content and web site;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
- For any other purposes disclosed when the information is collected or to which you consent; and
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. But if you share information in connection with an event hosted jointly by us and another company, such information will be shared with the jointly hosting party.
We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, hosting services, and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we provide them with the information they need to perform their specific function, which may include Personal Information.
We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information to government authorities and other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We may also disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information when we have reason to believe that someone is or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of this web site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure, and you should, therefore, take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
How to Contact Us
1. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may also be terminated by us at any time. Upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on our web site are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall SecureStrux, LLC, its employees, agents, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this web site, even if we have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may change the materials on this web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The web site may contain content, services, advertising and other materials that link to web sites operated by third parties. Please refer to the privacy policies of those web sites for more information on how the operators of those web sites collect and use your Personal Information.
We have not reviewed all of the web sites linked to our web site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of a third party’s web site by us.