Last Updated: July 17, 2018
When we talk about “Personal Data” in this policy, we are referring to personally identifiable information you provide when using our Services
What Personal Data we collect?
We collecting and process the following types of personal data about:
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
- We collect Personal Data that it deems to be reasonably necessary to fulfill your online requests and our legitimate business objectives.
- The most common legal/lawful grounds of our processing of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- External link may take you to some other 3rd party sites for more information or booking purposes. Once you visit those sites, all their laws or policies will be applicable on you.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data.
We do not sell your data to any third party for marketing purposes. As a general rule, we will not forward your Personal Data to third parties without your permission.