Your Partners In Defense
SecureStrux is actively seeking a dedicated Windows System Administrator/VMware Subject Matter Expert (SME) to assist various, current projects by aiding in implementing, securing, and administering Linux and VMware technologies. Your expertise will be vital in application and infrastructure implementation and maintenance.
- 1099 Contractor
- Remote and at various client sites, as needed.
- Prefer candidates based in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area.
The Work You’ll Do
Provide Windows and VMware support, including planning, designing, implementing, and supporting virtual infrastructure.
- Provide technical security assistance and guidance to commercial and government customers.
- Plan, design, implement, and support VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Provide Windows-based application support for operational databases, web servers, applications servers, and DNS.
- Ensure VMWare, Windows system and Windows-based application hardening (configuration) aligns with required compliance frameworks and IT security requirements.
- Conduct automated and manual security assessments for Windows operating systems and applications.
- Develop documentation detailing approaches, methodologies, policies, standards, configurations, and testing plans to implement and maintain compliance.
- Support Risk Management Framework (RMF), Secret Internet Protocol Routing (SIPR) networks, and Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) business offerings, as required.
- Conduct on-site visits to client facilities.
What You’ll Bring
- Current, Active Top-Secret Clearance required.
- VMware Certified Professional and Security + certifications required.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience with VMware, Windows system administration, and Federal government frameworks.
- Proficiency with Lin.ux Operating Systems.
- VMware vSphere administration experience, to include vCenter, ESXi, vSAN, NSX, and the vRealize Suite.
- VMware vSphere security hardening experience (DoD STIGs, CIS Benchmarks or VMware Security Configuration Guides).
- Strong knowledge of systems, software, hardware, databases, and networking
- Experience with scripting and automation tools, including PowerCLI.
At SecureStrux, we foster a culture of innovation, teamwork, and integrity. We believe in delivering quality to our clients and supporting our team in their professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and a collaborative working environment and encourage you to apply to be a part of our dedicated team!
SecureStrux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.