SecureStrux is in search of a skilled IT Systems Administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the security, maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of our endpoints and Azure cloud infrastructure. As a key contributor, you will play a crucial role in maintaining network security and compliance through the implementation and maintenance of effective security measures. Through a proactive approach to resolving computer system issues, you will be instrumental in minimizing disruptions to our work processes, promoting a seamless and efficient workflow.
- Hybrid position between your home office and our HQ in Lancaster, PA
The Work You’ll Do:
- Manage and maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop environment, including desktop images, applications, and user access.
- Oversee an Azure Cloud Infrastructure, including Azure AD user accounts, virtual machines, storage accounts, and networking components.
- Manage Microsoft 365 components, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Teams.
- Configure and deploy software and settings to devices using Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Azure Automation.
- Monitor, analyze, and respond to security events using Microsoft 365 Defender and Microsoft Sentinel.
- Image and deploy Windows laptops joined to Azure AD, ensuring they are configured according to company policies and standards.
- Provide remote support for Windows laptops using Datto RMM, resolve issues, and ensure devices are up to date with the latest patches and software updates.
- Implement and adhere to ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) processes to ensure efficient and effective IT service management.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of desktop support and Windows security administration
- 2 years of experience supporting Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Microsoft 365
- 2 years of experience using Azure Cloud Infrastructure administration/security tools including Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Microsoft 365 Defender, and Microsoft Sentinel
- In-depth knowledge of Azure Active Directory, endpoint and cloud security, and cloud infrastructure
- One or more of the following Microsoft certifications: Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer, Microsoft Certified Security Operations Analyst, Microsoft Certified Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty, Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert, Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associate
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A solid understanding of ITIL processes including incident management, change management, problem management, and service desk operations.
- Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Windows PowerShell scripting automation
- ITIL Foundation certification
What We Offer
Between our virtual environment where you can evaluate recent technologies and enhance your skills and a generous annual professional development stipend, you will join a team that enjoys working on leading-edge technologies for world-class clients. We offer a robust total compensation package that includes comprehensive health benefits to support you and your family, flexible time off, continuing education allowance, and a matched 401k.
At SecureStrux, we are committed to core values that guide the way we work with one another and our clients. As a team member, you will Create Team Synergy, Drive Continuous Innovation, Deliver with Integrity, and have the Freedom to Own it. Our thriving company culture supports our employees as they seek to grow along with us!
SecureStrux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.