SecureStrux is seeking a highly skilled Windows System Administrator with a current, active Secret (or higher) Clearance to assist our client with the maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting of their Windows-based systems. The right candidate can act as a Windows Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME). Daily work is on-site at the client’s facility in a closed room.
- Camden, AR (on-site)
- Please note: Relocation support, based on the role’s specifics and individual circumstances will be provided with equal consideration for all candidates.
The Work You’ll Do
- Administer user access to system resources.
- Manage and maintain Windows servers, including installation, configuration, and monitoring.
- Monitor and troubleshoot server performance issues.
- Perform regular software and security updates.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the company’s Windows systems.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to ensure the smooth operation of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Facilitate network support.
- Actively monitor and respond to break-fix tickets.
- Prepare technical documentation.
What You’ll Bring
- A current, active Secret (or higher) clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a closely related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience working with IT systems and networks.
- Expertise in patching, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), and continuous monitoring.
- Strong knowledge in the areas of Closed Room Support and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and DNS.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019.
- An understanding of networking concepts.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V or VMware.
At SecureStrux, we are committed to core values guiding how we work with one another and our clients. As a team member, you will Create Team Synergy, Drive Continuous Innovation, Deliver with Integrity, and have the Freedom to Own it. Our thriving company culture supports our employees as they seek to grow with us!
What We Offer
Between our virtual environment, where you can evaluate recent technologies and enhance your skills, and a generous annual professional development stipend, you will join a team that enjoys working on leading-edge technologies for world-class clients. We offer a robust total compensation package that includes comprehensive health benefits to support you and your family, flexible time off, continuing education allowance, and a matched 401k.
SecureStrux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.