The Chief Information Officer-Solution and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) contract is a broad-based Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) managed by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC).
NITAAC intends to award multiple IDIQ contracts to provide IT services to meet scientific, health, biomedical, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. Furthermore, the CIO-SP3 task areas are designed to support the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) by supporting all IT services described in the FEA.
CIO-SP3 task areas include:
- Health IT
- CIO Support
- IT Operations
- Integration Services
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Information Assurance
- Digital Government
- Enterprise Management Systems
- Software Development
CIO-SP3 is known as a $20 million contract ceiling, which is also for ten years. This contract also has an indefinite quantity of GWAC.
Small business competition is made easy.
- FAR 16.505 streamlined ordering and award
- Best In Class by OMB
- 10-year IDIQ with a 15-year period-of-performance
- Five socioeconomic categories:
- Small Business
- 0.55% Contract Access Fee
- $150K Fee Cap with orders >$27M
The NITAAC Difference
By choosing NITAAC for your requirement needs, NIH procurement officers can be assured that:
- Product pricing is lower than the open market, less than or equal to GSA
- Services are at competitive, pre-competed prices that can be negotiated lower
- Customer can select awardees based on their best value criteria
- Customized terms and conditions relevant to your task or delivery order can be easily added
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is needed from NITAAC to use our GWACs or online system
- Two levels of contract competition for the most significant savings
- No need to synopsize or post requirements according to FAR Subpart 16.505(a)(1)
CIO-SP3 Contract Holders have gone through a rigorous source selection process prior to award, ensuring the pool of contractors are the best-of-the-best, resulting in significant savings in time, money, and resources.
Submitting your RFP is as easy as a click of a button. Simply upload the RFP into our secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) for automated task order competition, management, awardee selection, and notification.
Ceiling rates are negotiated at the Master Contract level, ensuring that your agency is already starting with the most cost-competitive rates. And, with competition, they may get even lower.
With a $20 billion ceiling, flexible contract types, and the ability to award modular increments and incorporate performance-based features, CIO-SP3 offers streamlined ordering and processing, saving agencies time and money.
Contact our Contracts Team
SecureStrux provides cybersecurity, cybersecurity compliance, enclave engineering and architecture support on the CIO-SP3 Contract Vehicle