Cybersecurity for Government Agencies
Government agencies have a duty to protect classified, personal, sensitive, and proprietary information. Adversaries and rogue actors are constantly on the lookout for vulnerabilities and can cause mass disruption within your organization if they are able to exploit a vulnerability.
Government agencies and our Military Service Branches need cybersecurity solutions that are robust enough to meet mission-critical goals and strong enough to meet the required cyber compliance measures.
Why Choose SecureStrux?
SecureStrux’s™ client base includes the Army, Air Force, Navy, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Joint Service Provider (JSP) Pentagon, Washington Headquarter Services (WHS), along with well over 100 Defense Industrial Based Contractors.
SecureStrux™ has a seasoned team with decades of experience in navigating the nuances of each agency’s cybersecurity and compliance requirements.
Our team also has some of the foremost certifications in the industry. Our cybersecurity skillset can give you the confidence you need, and get you on the path to a more robust cyber stance.
Our Cybersecurity Services
- RMF DoD Compliance
- Engineering and Architecture services
- SIPRNet & NIPRNet environment and network build-out and maintenance.
- ACAS implementation and optimization
- ESS implementation and optimization
- Vulnerability Management Engineering
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Application Security Assessments
How Can We Serve You
SecureStrux™ is on the following contract vehicles and can provide a wide array of cybersecurity and compliance services to support your team and mission-critical initiatives.
Prime Contract Vehicles:
- General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70
- Navy Seaport-NxG®
- Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST)
Sub-Prime Contract Vehicles:
- Defense Logistics Agency J6 Enterprise Technology Services (DLA JETS)
- Information Analysis Center Multiple Award Contract (IAC MAC)
- Chief Information Officers – Solutions and Partners (CIO-SP3)
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3)
- U.S. Army Communications Electronics Command (CECOM) Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3)
Connect with our Government Contracts Team
SecureStrux provides cybersecurity, cybersecurity compliance, enclave engineering and architecture support to federal, state, and local agencies.