Linthicum Heights, MD
Must have a DoD Clearance (Secret), Minimum Security+, . Must have experience securing and configuring a wide-range of Windows Systems and Services. If you meet this criteria keep reading. If you do not meet this criteria your resume will be rejected.
Windows System Administration – patching, remediation, upgrading and maintaining
Windows 2008/2012 servers on multiple virtual and physical servers. Includes
supporting multiple applications and services, providing tier 3 troubleshooting and issue
resolution, and integrating technologies using VMWare ESXi, NetApp SANs, Cisco UCS
and HP servers. Provides operational support.
Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management. Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. May supervise others.
LOCATION: Linthicum, MD
CITIZENSHIP/CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: US Citizen / Secret;
- Windows server 2012/2016 configuration and administration
- Domain and LAN administration
- Active Directory administration, GPO configuration and troubleshooting
- Share and NTFS permission configuration and DFS deployments
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, SQL administration, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM
and file server migrations
- Understanding of NAS and SAN protocols such as NFS, CIFS, iSCSI, and FCP
- Monitoring and tracking
- Backup/recovery/restoration experience
- HP and Cisco server hardware and blades, including, their associated interconnects
- (SAS, FC, TCP/IP).
- VMware design, configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience in
- clusters larger than 6 nodes
- NetApp FAS design, configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience with
- 7-mode and cDOT
- Cisco UCS configuration, and troubleshooting experience
- Monitoring system resource usage and ensuring adequate resources using common
- industry tools
- Experience maintaining Configuration Management systems and package deployment
- Installation and configuration of MS SQL server
- Experience applying STIGs and enforcing DoD compliance
- Ability to create PowerShell script to automate redundant tasks
- Experience with Splunk
- Ability to work with limited guidance and as part of a team
- Microsoft and/or NetApp certified
- Understanding of PowerShell and PowerCLI commands and scripting
- Configuring and maintaining WSUS and/or SCCM server
DoD 8570 IAM LVL I Certified required (Minimum SEC+ CE)
Years of Experience:
- 23 years or more of professional experience without a degree;
- 15 years or more of professional experience with a Bachelors degree in an engineering/technical discipline from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education;
- 13 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree;
- 10 years of professional experience with a related PhD or JD. Viewed as the most senior authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
When responding, please include the following questions and answers in your email:
* When will you be available to start?
* What is your expected salary?
* What is your daytime phone number?
* Are you a United States citizen?
* What certifications do you have?
This is a great opportunity for those who have a strong background in cybersecurity and in an enterprise-wide systems management environment.
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible and relaxed working environment. If you are ready to join a winning team and take the next step in your career, apply today by sending the answers to the above questions, a cover letter, and your résumé.
SecureStrux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.