Our Embedded Defense Package provides consistent support across a number of different compliance frameworks, and can also be the right solution for tackling a large upcoming project.
This package provides access to senior-level members of our team each month, allowing you to coordinate complex cybersecurity challenges and proactively address issues and initiatives that impact your organization’s cyber hygiene.
Our Embedded Defense Package is focused on helping you maintain cyber readiness.
Centered on Our Core Capabilities
Our all-inclusive cybersecurity support plan will provide consistent and predictable cybersecurity support services on a fixed budget. Through this package, you’ll always be prepared for third-party reviews and have access to our full breadth of cybersecurity capabilities in the following areas:
Benefits of our Embedded Defense Package
- Ability to provide SMEs with task-specific knowledge in any SecureStrux capability area with 30-day advanced notice (i.e. RMF, CUI, CCRI, CMMC, Security/Cyber Training, Network and System Engineering (HBSS, ACAS, Physical, Network, DNS/AD, SharePoint, VoIP, Exchange, Database, Web, Linux), and Security Services
- PowerShell Customer Scripting Support, plus access to current scripts we have written
- Fixed priced monthly invoice costs without the high upfront costs for easy budgeting
- Consistent and fixed schedule of on-site support planned out for the year
- Reduces the need for modifications to Purchase Order (PO) or contract
- Provides for advanced planning of projects requiring SME support
- Flexible exchange of SME support when coordinated in advance
- No travel invoices to process, just one flat monthly fee
- Documentation support for CCRI, RMF, CUI, CMMC, CONOPS, and Corporate plans
- Option to have a full-time SME on-site year-round (Cyber, ISSO, etc.)
Get ongoing support for your cybersecurity challenges.
Whether you need a fresh perspective, custom training, or just some extra knowledge and hands, our cybersecurity support team is here to help.