Cybersecurity Staff Reinforcement
For many organizations, the increasing requirements of maintaining good cyber hygiene means needing additional expertise and resources.
Here at SecureStrux™, our team consists of a wide range of highly-skilled security analysts and engineers. Our team has security clearances and many of the most advanced cyber certifications, providing you a trusted team member.
Staffing for Cybersecurity and Compliance Can Be Difficult
- Fractional Positions – Not all organizations require full-time personnel. Our staff reinforcement program can allow you to get the support you need, at the times you need it
- Ample Resources – Knowledge of compliance, and security clearances
- HR / Hiring Support – Some positions require a unique skill set that may take time to find the right person. Our team members can fill your role in the interim
- Reachback Access to the SecureStrux™ Team’s knowledge
Our team members work with you to understand, prioritize, and manage your cybersecurity concerns so that your organization can meet your mission and organization goals.
Examples of Past Personal Roles We Have Placed
- Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
- Information Security Manager (ISM)
- TRELIX (formally McAfee) ePO and Endpoint Security (ESS)
- Tenable Vulnerability Manager (ACAS)
- Risk Management Expert
- Network Security Engineer
- Policy and Process Developer
- Program Manager
- Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) SMEs
- Active Directory and DNS Engineer
- Exchange and Mobility Engineer
- System Administrators
- IT SMEs
Let us solve your cyber staffing problems!
Let us find the right talent to reinforce your team. Set up a call to discuss the position or skill set you need require.