As organizations become more aware of the impact of cyber threats, they are having to make tough decisions on how to allocate their resources to protect and defend their assets. The loss of intellectual property, hijacked websites, and the breach of customer’s sensitive data are all likely scenarios that organizations need to consider in order to maintain the trust of their current clients as well as attract new clients. Though there is no silver bullet preventing a malicious attack, there are best practices to reduce the impact if such an occurrence would take place.
One particularly effective way to prevent an adversary from owning your assets and/or disrupting your organization is by having periodic and controlled penetration tests conducted from both outside and inside your environment. Conducting managed penetration tests can provide visibility to the vulnerabilities that an organization inadvertently exposes to the rest of the world. Discovering your vulnerabilities before an adversary does is the ultimate goal of penetration testing.
Penetration Testing Services:
- Internal/External Network Penetration Testing – A firewall at the perimeter is simply not enough to protect an organization’s exposure. A defense-in-depth approach should be taken to secure both internal and external networks. SecureStrux’s penetration testing can provide a comprehensive internal and/or external reconnaissance, vulnerability identification, and focused exploitation if desired.
- Wireless Local Area Network (LAN) Penetration Testing – A Wireless LAN penetration testing service plays an invaluable role in securing your wireless environment. SecureStrux uses various software and wireless detection equipment to assess and remediate your organization’s wireless LAN infrastructure, wireless endpoints, and rogue access points/devices.
- Physical Penetration Testing – Physical penetration testing measures your physical security posture and the controls that are in place that would minimize access to your organization’s most critical assets. Using proven and customized methodologies, tactics, and physical security practices, SecureStrux identifies physical security gaps that need to be addressed to protect small, enterprise, and large multi-hosting environments.
- Cloud Penetration Testing – Even though your cloud infrastructure is hosted in a separate environment, your cloud perimeter can still be vulnerable to attack. Through comprehensive reconnaissance, vulnerability identification, and vulnerability exploitation, our cloud penetration testing ensures your cloud provider’s perimeter security is protected.
- Web Application Penetration Testing – Web applications are windows to critical information in your company and they are constantly under attack. SecureStrux’s web application penetration testing uses both vendor specific and our own customized tools, along with application-centric penetration testing methods, to carefully assess the security of these critical applications.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Penetration Testing – SecureStrux’s testing involves assessing the VoIP infrastructure and determining the risks of an internal network infrastructure attack. We evaluate the different VoIP components from a security perspective and also their capability to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the environment and related traffic. Our testing generally includes investigating the authentication mechanisms, as well as the potential interception, interruption or manipulation of the exchanged information between the client and VoIP server.
SecureStrux provides a complete and thorough set of assessment services available in the industry. With multiple, unique penetration testing services available, our team of cleared and credentialed security professionals can address nearly any assessment need you may have. We have the experience and expertise to identify your organization’s vulnerabilities, engineer secure solutions and, most importantly, put your business on the path to remaining sustainably secure. With each and every engagement, we will provide a detailed plan to correct the vulnerabilities and, if desired, assist in the correction of the vulnerability. Please contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.