Cybersecurity Support Plans to support your ongoing compliance challenges
Let’s face it; cybersecurity is changing at a lightning pace. Many organizations don’t have the right staff or are short-handed. Keeping your team up to speed on the ever-changing requirements and implementing new controls and protocols is a full-time job. The complexity of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI), along with the impending changes with Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), moving to Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), place you and your team under tremendous pressure. Do you have the right controls and processes in place? Are the HR, IT, Compliance, and Security teams all on the same page? If you are like many other organizations that we talk to, you are stretched thin and need a helping hand to maintain your cyber hygiene in a budget-friendly way.
SecureStrux offers organizations a range of Cybersecurity Support Plans (CSP) to ensure you are cyber ready. We have found that many organizations require ongoing support for a variety of cybersecurity challenges and requirements. These range from the size of your support staff, the budget you have to hire more staff, the constant changes in compliance requirements, to managing teams across multiple departments.
Our all-inclusive Cybersecurity Support Plan will provide consistent and predictable cybersecurity support on a fixed budget. The CSP brings our entire breadth of capabilities in:
- Closed Room and SIPRnet Enclave Support
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI)
- Security/Cyber Training
- Network and System Engineering
- Supply-Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Cybersecurity Services.
Whether you need a fresh perspective, custom training, or just some extra knowledge and hands, our service ensures you stay in a cyber ready status
We provide expert support to help your organization meet the requirements and improve overall cyber hygiene. Our CSPs will be customized to meet your specific needs. They allow for access to Senior level SMEs on-site to support the exact compliance requirements of your organization and fill the knowledge gaps as needed.
Benefits of a Cybersecurity Support Plan
- Ability to provide SMEs with task-specific knowledge in any SecureStrux capability area (i.e. RMF and ATO support, CUI, CCRI, Security/Cyber Training, Network and System Engineering (HBSS, ACAS, Physical, Network, DNS/AD, SharePoint, VoIP, Exchange, Database, Web, Linux), and Cybersecurity Services
- Support can be provided onsite and remote depending on the needs
- Fixed priced monthly invoice cost (including travel) without the high upfront costs for easy budgeting
- Consistent and fixed schedule of on-site support planned out for the year
- Reduces the need for modifications to Purchase Order (PO) or contract
- Provides for advanced planning of projects requiring SME support
- Flexible exchange of SME support when coordinated in advance
- Documentation and policy support for CCRI, RMF, and CUI requirements