The DFARS 252.204-7012 and NIST SP 800-171 (CUI) Compliance is now contractually required. Are you ready?
Cleared Defense Contractors will see DFARS 252.204-7012, Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting, compliance requirements appear in DoD contracts. These requirements should have been implemented by December 31, 2017.
DFARS vs. CUI – What’s the difference?
Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) compliance is only one required aspect of the DFARS regulation. The diagram below shows all the required steps to ensure your company is DFARS-compliant.
Get Help from CUI Compliance Experts
Our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) can not only assess your current level of compliance, but we can also:
- Recommend and evaluate software or physical security products
- Configure, test, and implement physical and electronic security safeguards
- Create and/or update documented policies and procedures
- Provide a comprehensive compliance package that can be provided to auditors
- Help your staff understand the differences between CUI and the overarching DFARS regulation.
Let Us Customize a Project Package to Meet Your Compliance Needs
At SecureStrux, we pride ourselves on partnering with our customers to understand their compliance needs based on business size and staff availability. We understand your time is extremely valuable and your resources may be limited. We can lead and support all phases so you can continue to maintain normal business operations, provide remote documentation support so your IT staff can focus on testing and implementing compliant solutions, or a combination of the two. Some of the DFARS/CUI compliance services we provide to our customers include: