The loss of intellectual property, hijacked websites, and the breach of client’s sensitive data are all likely scenarios that organizations need to consider in order to maintain the trust of their current clients as well as attract new clients.
Moreover, spillage can lead to audits, investigations, and potential loss of contracts. Though there is no silver bullet that prevents a malicious attack, there are best practices to reduce the impact of a potential occurrence.
Periodic penetration testing from both inside and outside your environment can help prevent an adversary from owning your assets and/or disrupting your organization. It provides visibility to vulnerabilities that your organization may inadvertently expose. Ultimately, the goal of penetration testing is to discover your vulnerabilities before an adversary does.
SecureStrux can impose a skilled and experienced team of testers against your network defenses to:
- Determine the viability of select attack vectors
- Perform testing without disrupting your productivity
- Prioritize vulnerabilities for remediation based on likely business impact
- Comb through your applications and operating systems to find costly misconfigurations
- Identify high-risk vulnerabilities hidden amongst a well-sequenced attack against a set of lower-risk vulnerabilities
- Identify vulnerabilities that are difficult or impossible to detect with vulnerability scanning
- Assess the business impact of successful attacks
- Provide quantifiable support for increased investments in security personnel and technology
- Improve compliance posture, e.g., RMF & CUI – which requires both annual and ongoing penetration testing
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing Services
Internal/External Network Penetration Testing
A firewall at the perimeter is simply not enough to protect an organization’s exposure. A defense-in-depth approach should be taken to secure both internal and external networks. SecureStrux’s penetration testing can provide a comprehensive internal and/or external reconnaissance, vulnerability identification, and focused exploitation if desired.
Wireless Local Area Network (LAN) Penetration Testing
A Wireless LAN penetration testing service plays an invaluable role in securing your wireless environment. SecureStrux uses various software and wireless detection equipment to assess and remediate your organization’s wireless LAN infrastructure, wireless endpoints, and rogue access points/devices.
Physical Penetration Testing
Physical penetration testing measures your physical security posture and the controls that are in place that would minimize access to your organization’s most critical assets. Using proven and customized methodologies, tactics, and physical security practices, SecureStrux identifies physical security gaps that need to be addressed to protect the small, large, and enterprise multi-hosting environments.
A Suite of Penetration Test Options
For most organizations, penetration testing is often the only way to be sure if a system is as robust as its methodologies claim. SecureStrux offers a suite of penetration test options to identify vulnerabilities and ensure that patches are providing the protection you require.
Our experts can highlight the weaknesses that exist in current deployments and provide a full plan of attack for resolving issues and maintaining security.
Contact us to schedule your penetration test
We will review your services, your servers, and the applications you use.
It’s time to remove any gaps that could be putting you at risk. It’s time to contact SecureStrux.